Kitchen Window's Ultimate Burger
<< Back [ Print Recipe ]
- 1 1/2 lbs Thousand Hills Cattle Ground Beef
- 3 tbs Applewood Smoked Bacon, Uncooked, Ground
- 2 tbs Grated Sweet Onion
- 2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Kitchen Window's Grillmasters Dry Rub or Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat Grill to 600 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. (Except Toppings)
- Using a mini burger press, form 8 three ounce burgers on patty paper.
- Place your burgers on your grill and cook about 4 minutes with the lid down until the burger is carmelized.
- Turn your slider over and cook an additional 4 minutes until your burger reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees. Allow your burger to rest on a plate about 3 minutes allowing the internal temperature to reach 160 degrees.
- Place lettuce on the bottom of the bun to protect it from getting soggy. Place the slider on the lettuce and top with favorite toppings.
Suggested Toppings and Accompaniments
- Kings Hawaiian Finner Rolls
- Monterey Jack with Triple Crown BBQ sauce, American Cheese with Urbani Truffle Ketchup or Mozzarella Cheese with Urbani Tomato Pesto
- Romain Heart lettuce leaves